Tomorrow Ree Drummond aka The Pioneer Woman will be at her book signing stop right her in St. Louis. AND right by my apartment here! I am so excited to meet her!! My cookbook is ready now I just have to wait till tomorrow evening! :) Can't Wait!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could be there with you. I made her apple pie, Sunday evening and missed sending it home with you. Your Mom went earlier than I thought she would. I'm making another one today for our girls club tonight. It was great! ENJOY!! Love you Sandra
Lea, Had a great time with you in the four hour wait to meet this lady that I have to thank for teaching you to cook and loving it too. Sorry I didn't do that for you. Guess I thought you could live on cereal and those microwave scambled eggs!LOL Looking forward to your Thanksgiving dishes. Love Mom
Haha yes sandra I knew you would be!! AND thanks mom for stayin and going with me... even though it did take 4 hours! lol and hey i still love cereal!! can't wait til thanksgiving! love ya
3 comments:
I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could be there with you. I made her apple pie, Sunday evening and missed sending it home with you. Your Mom went earlier than I thought she would. I'm making another one today for our girls club tonight. It was great!
ENJOY!!
Love you
Sandra
Lea, Had a great time with you in the four hour wait to meet this lady that I have to thank for teaching you to cook and loving it too. Sorry I didn't do that for you. Guess I thought you could live on cereal and those microwave scambled eggs!LOL Looking forward to your Thanksgiving dishes.
Love Mom
Haha yes sandra I knew you would be!! AND thanks mom for stayin and going with me... even though it did take 4 hours! lol and hey i still love cereal!! can't wait til thanksgiving! love ya
Post a Comment