Sunday, November 22, 2009

Surprise Surprise!!

So... yesterday at like 5 or so Eric text me and said he was coming to visit me! I texted Heather and told her that if she wasn't doing anything she should come too!! And this is where these two started getting tricky... lol Heather texted me back and said that she wasn't going to be able to get to Erics in time that he was getting ready to leave, so she would just come next time. This was at about 6 or 6:30. So I'm getting ready and my phone goes off and it's Heather askin how far Vandalia is from me. I told her and asked why she was asking! She said she was looking at jobs there, which made total since because she has been looking for jobs! So I thought nothing of it! Then about 8:30 rolls around, and I'm thinking where the hell is Eric he should be here by now, so I text him and he said he was just cruisin along he'd be here soon. lol I was ok... whatever! So about 9 he calls and is like "Ok WE are on Washington, blah blah blah"..... I was giving him directions... and he kept responding with WE.... again... didn't think anything of it! Next thing I know Eric turns the corner and Heather is in the passenger seat!! She surprised me!!! I was so excited to see them both! We ended up going down the street to an Irish Pub called The Dubliner! We had dinner there, and ended up stayin there all night listening to the live band!! My friend Cinzia also came and joined us! It was a great surprise and a great night!! :)

No comments: