Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What a way to remember him...

I just think this is the coolest way to remember my uncle... and I had yet to see it until last week when my mom and I ran to Effingham to pick out the marble edge for the fireplace and we saw about 3 or 4 of these trucks. I was glad I finally got to see one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tribute! I have yet to see it either! But its just amaziing that people thought that much of my dad! It just gives me chills! Thanks for the pic, I think I will steal it and post it on mine too!

Love it and Love you!
Samee Jo

Anonymous said...

Lea,
That should make you very proud of your uncle Mark. He was a great guy and well thought of by his company to put that on their trucks.
Sandra