Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!

This was the first night we dressed up... we went to Leah Blanks party. If you can't tell we are the team Average Joes from the movie dodgeball.... not exactly like them cause i threw it together at the last minute but it turned out pretty good! And then we met up with this wonderful couple below us! How hot are they!!!
This was the second time I dressed up... went out with my roomates and some other people and we went to a party in mattoon! It was a blast.... I was obviously a referee and the other girls were OCC baseball players... lol
And the last time we dressed up for Vic's Halloween party! We suck and didn't even get a picture together so when we got home we just took pics of each other. Josh is an old school pimp... haha! And i'm a flapper girl... though at Vics some random TRASHY girl that nobody knew asked me what I was and she proceded to tell me that i was pretty much a stripper then. She was a freakin idiot and her breath was really bad so I just walked away! lol But anyways good halloween can't wait till next year! I LOVE DRESSING UP!!!

3 comments:

Kocher Family said...

Great costumes, Lea! Those weekends were always so much fun! Happy to hear you had a blast!

hncfarley said...

What's a flapper girl?

Anonymous said...

You stripper!! haha!!
That was soo funny!!!! I am still cracking up over that one!