Finally... I have turned 21! :) I have a big weekend planned... well I have class today til 2! And then Matt, Heather, Probsty, Mom, and Tim are all going out to dinner with me and then out from there!! Friday my whole family is going to the firefly for dinner and drinks and then after that Heather and Probsty have planned for a party bus to take all of my friends out!!! I'm so excited! And then of course, gotta keep up with the tradition so we are having a party on Saturday!! It's going to be a great weekend!!! Starting NOW!!
4 comments:
HAPPY 21st.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you!
Kent and Sandra
Hope you have the best drunk weekend ever!
Happy Birthday, Lea! Hope you are having a screwdriver for breakfast!
Happy Belated Birthday Lea! Hope you had a great time. Please be careful. Love ya,
Mrs. B.
Post a Comment