Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time to Catch Up!

Okay.... so I haven't been keeping up very good while I've been home on break. but here we go... first things first... I got my grades in... straight A's and a 4.0 gpa!! Woohoo!!

Wednesday night before Christmas I had some friends for HS come over!! We had such a great time, it's always good to catch up! Ended the night up at the WSL. Great to see everyone!! This is just a picture of us girls! The guys wanted nothing to do with picture taking! lol Christmas Eve I traveled to my Grandma Normas to have Christmas with the Cummins' side! We had a really great time! This quilt was made for my Grandma of my Uncle Marks old football jersey and some of his favorite tshirts from Newton! It was really amazing!
My beautiful goddaughter Charlotte Jo!
Kaydo and one of his Christmas gifts!! Isn't he a cutie!!
And drakey butt playin with the wrapping paper!! He had a great first Christmas!
The Cummins' girls! Sydney, Samantha, Susanne, and Me! Love these girls!!
Christmas Day we had family at our house but I didn't take any pictures!! :( I didn't do a very good job of that this year! Anywho then Christmas Night we went out to Kent and Sandras for Farley side!! Cole and Ross in their new sweatshirts!
Me and Lukey! He is so adorable!
Then after that I went out with some people for Brian Biermans 21st birthday!! I was the DD! :) We had a really good time and I was glad I got to go!!
This past Saturday about 32 of us went out on a party bus for Ryan Probst 21st birthday!! Freakin blast!! We had so much fun, I think we are doing it again this Saturday! haha
Me and Heather on the bus!!
So as of now... thats about it! It has been a great break so far!! Hope everyone has a great New Years!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go you on the straight A's! Isn't it amazing that it is easy to get good grades when you are doing something you enjoy! Love Ya!

ljhdh ';0okljppjpjlbhhjgyug
Thats from drake!