Okay, so I'm going to brag a little bit on myself! :) I have taken 3 tests so far and got A's on all of them!! And on all of my assignments so far this quarter! I'm pretty proud of myself! I have a project due Thursday so I'm hoping I can keep my streak up!! I'm also working on my first floor plan and have hands down came to the conclusion that I need a GOOD drafting table at my place! But anywho... things are going great with school! Hope everyone has a great Halloween Weekend!!!
3 comments:
Hey, that's great!!!!!!!!!!
We are very proud of you. Looks like someone would get you a drafting table with those kind of grades!
Love you
Kent and Sandra
Yah you!! I am not suprised. Keep it up.
Doesn't Tom and Pat have a drafting table somewhere???? I think you need one.
Holly
If you need any real rooms to practice on let me know. I want to take out a wall & make two rooms into one (Living & dining rooms. I've been playing with some color-brown & creamy yellow.
Keep up the good work - IT WILL PAY OFF!
Post a Comment