Well.... I've been on the go since I arrived in Stl Tuesday! I love it here! A big thanks to Dan Matson for pulling his trailer full of my things and helping us move in. And my Uncle Mike deserves a huge thanks as well he also helped us move in and keep trying to introduce me to people on the elevator... lol It was a little embarrassing! Mom and Tim have spent the week with me doing ALOT of shopping which we all know I don't mind! :) I still have so much to do it seems like but so far so good!
So in a few hours I will be on my way to the Lake of the Ozarks for Labor Day weekend with a bunch of my good friends!! I'm very excited and ready for a little vacation!!
I'll put some pictures up of my place as soon as its all put together and in order!
Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend!!
why won't my car start
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment