It's been such a great summer!! Just thought I'd add some pictures from throughout the summer. This is most recent. Nikki, Shana, and I getting ready to leave for a Wedding in St. Marie.

Of course there was alot of time spent at the lake this year!!

Mitch Addis had his big party again this year and it was so good to see everyone!!!

Especially these two!!! Clay, Me, and Doug!!

Had to post a picture of the party crew!! These were the people I was with about 100% of the time this summer!! Love them!! Tyler, me, Nikki, and Shayne

Me and Stacey at Jessica and Derek's Wedding!

Me and Brooke at Josh and Stefani's Wedding!

A bunch of us traveled to Champaign for Amber's Birthday!! This is just us girls but all together I would say there was probably about 20 or 25 of us! It was a great time!!

Us girls at the last bar before closing time!!

More time at the Lake!! :) Me and Nikki!!
No comments:
Post a Comment