So Monday morning, Ashley and I took off for STL to meet my mom and do a little apartment shopping. We looked at a few monday and then headed to my Aunt Heidi's and Uncle Mikes in Kirkwood to spend the evening. They took us to Ted Drewes for a little Ice Cream and then we spent the evening in... my grandpa clark, uncle mike, tim, and becket hung out upstairs and played games. While me, ash, my mom, and my aunt heidi stayed down stairs and watched old 80's movies... lol. Good times! :)

Tuesday, Tim, Mom, Ash, and I took off to look at a few more places! We found a few good ones but my absolute favorite is Fashion Square Lofts! This is the view from the very top of the roof... if you go down the stairs there is a pool and bar/entertaining area...

Me and Ash in front of another view from the roof. I love this place!!! It is about a block away from my school, great security, gated parking, very spacious, just really amazing!!

A look down Washington Ave.... Fashion Square lofts is on the right... We are standing in front of a little resturant we went and ate at called Lucas Street Grill and Market... amazing food and a neat little outside eating area in the front and a deck off to the side. Very cool!

Me and Ashley again! I had such a great time these past two days... I think i will really love it over there. Glad mom, ash and tim helped me look around!! Great little mini vaca....
No comments:
Post a Comment