Wow I haven't posted in forever... not even sure where to start! I guess my first news is that I officially have my class spot reserved to start school in STL in October. I'm excited!! Other than that nothing is really new with me... My birthday was this past Wednesday... the big 20... I'm no longer a teenager... party is over! ha yeah right! so the countdown is on... one more year! :) It kinda sucks cause I'm basically the youngest of my class but I was talking to Clay Britton the other day and he made a good point..... when all the older ones turn 21 they won't have as many people to party with cause none of us will be old enough yet by the time my birthday rolls around... Everyone will be able to party with me! lol Anyways all the girls came home to party with me for the weekend... it was a great time! I was glad to see everyone... it had been forever! Thank god the weather was nice! We kicked off the festivities on Friday afternoon.... and ended them at about 4 o clock sunday morning.... :) Here are just a few pictures of us girls.... We made shirts again this year and we all wore them later that night... but my camara died before the unvailing of those so no pictures! :)

Haley, Nikki, Brooke, Amber, Alison, Me, Tiffany, Ashley, and Shana!

Amber, Nikki, Brooke, Me, Tiffany, and Ashley!

Anways! That is about all that is new with me! I'm 100% ready for summertime! Can't Wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment