Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day!

So, Thursday morning at work I noticed a bite on my leg, kinda itched but didn’t think anything of it. Friday when I woke up it was huge and swollen and it hurt so bad, so I called my Aunt Holly and asked what she thought I should do about it and after coming over to examine it… we came to the conclusion that we thought it was a spider bite. So I went to the doctor over in Dieterich because my normal doctor in town was off that day and she gave me an antibiotic and told me to watch it and if it got any bigger or worse to go to the ER immediately. And in case some of you don’t know… I’m 100% deathly afraid of spiders! So that just made it worse. So I started taking my medicine and I really just didn’t feel good… me and Josh had plans for Saturday and I was hoping that this wasn’t going to ruin them. So I made a very mature decision to stay home and rest Friday night. Lol Saturday Josh and I went and ate at Richards Farm which was very good. He had gotten me flower which were beautiful…. J And he also spoiled me with this…. He has very good taste.... I absolutely love it and had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I hope everyone else did as well!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!!!!!!!! Looks like you are spoiled but why shouldn't you be.
Hope your spider bite is better.
Glad to hear you had a great valentine day.
Love you
Sandra