When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was call time and temp. lol I don't know why it's not like I have any school to attend, but I was just curious. :) But since the roads are bad I made the extremely mature decision not to travel to work today! ha So I've been hanging out on the couch all day. Took a nap. I seriously considered bringing stuff in from my car and cleaning my room a bit, but that didn't happend. Now mom's making beef and noodles and stacey is coming over for supper. I'm going to try and talk mom into making mashed potatoes to AND THEN.... another night of fun filled nonsense in the snow is to come! Can't wait. Hope everyone else had their fun in the snow today!
1 comment:
Sounds like you made a good decision. Hope you get your good old mashed potatoes.
Love you and miss you!!
Sandra
Post a Comment