Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What is going on?



So today I got outta my second class really early and I had an hour to kill before my next one! So I decided to come home and hang out on the couch for awhile. I'm watching tv, about ready to fall asleep when all of a sudden some freakin alarm starts going off in Charleston!!! Scared the shit outta me, I didn't know if it was real or not because it is crappy out today, so I call Josh and I'm like what is going on and he reminds me that the first tuesday of every month they test the sirens... I then remember reading this in an email from EIU and was calmed down. But it went on for probably ten freakin minutes and it was SO loud! At least i know if there is ever a tornado I won't sleep through those sirens! ha And now it is pouring down rain and I have to walk back to class.... sucky!

2 comments:

Kocher Family said...

Sorry you had to walk in the rain. Sure beats a big tub of ice water, though! LOL LOL LOL

Lea Marie said...

Very funny Angie!!! :)