Thursday, September 18, 2008

My first few weeks at school...






Okay... So I've finally finished putting together my room up at school. I think! We've got the perfect little apartment and I'm living with two girls from highschool. So far its been a blast.
Mom and Tim came up the other day and the first thing Tim did was get in my fridge and drink my beer... haha. But it's okay cause he gave me ten dollars for two beers! Mom has come up alot since I've been here bringing me little things I forget and helping me with the apartment... or maybe just cause she misses me! :) And she has also been introduced to Guitar Hero! She was actually pretty good and we had the Aerosmith version so she was excited! And Tim has been helping me ALOT with my Political Science class... thank god.



I recently joined the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and I'm loving it! The white dress I'm wearing in the first picture I had to wear for our first initiation type thing and I found out I had to wear all white 2 days before so of course me and mom took a fast trip shopping!!! Thank god we found one at the very last place we went and for only $20. The second picture the whole sorority and the third is just a picture or my pledge class for 2008! And the last picture is me and my big sister Jessie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo borrowing that dress was I loose this baby belly! haha!

Lea Marie said...

haha yeah... its cute alright and very short! but you gotta lovve it!